Adobe Licensing changes

Joe Miragliotta <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2017 07:32:13 -0700

It is my understanding that Adobe Education Licensing has had some changes in mid-December.  Is anyone familiar with these changes?  I am in the discovery process of renewing an ETLA agreement and I am a bit confused on their "new" licensing models.  I felt ETLA was confusing 3 years ago, but I am really confused regarding the options now.

Any input would be appreciated.

Joe Miragliotta
Manager, Planning and Emerging Technology – Information Technology
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd
Glen Ellyn IL 60137