Re: Poll on Liability to Cloud providers for students and employees

Nick Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Apr 2017 13:23:35 +0000

Hi everyone,

We’re hoping to get a couple more campuses to fill out the survey. We got 9 campus responses and if we could get maybe 10 more, that would give us a better understanding. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Here’s the URL again:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NVKZ5QG

Thanks,

Nick

Nick Lewis, MS, MA, CISSP

NET+ Program Manager, Security and Identity

Internet2

Are you subscribed to the Internet2 Cloud News List?

Signup to receive new Cloud videos, graphical eBook, and other new resources

http://www2.internet2.edu/cloud-news-list-signup-10-16