View LISTSERV archives

INSTRUCTIONALDESIGN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

INSTRUCTIONALDESIGN Home

INSTRUCTIONALDESIGN  April 2018

INSTRUCTIONALDESIGN April 2018

Report on Instructional Design

Kirsten A Morris <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE Instructional Design Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Apr 2018 13:14:44 -0600

Hello,

My name is Kirsten Morris and I am an Instructional Designer and student of Technical Communication at Texas Tech University. I am creating a report showing how instructional design staff is being used at various institutions under the supervision of Dr. Ken Baake. The purpose of the study is to examine instructional design at the institutional level, rather than looking at instructional designers themselves. Seeing a side-by-side comparison of how instructional designers are assisting faculty at different universities will be insightful for campuses wishing to improve their use of instructional design to improve digital learning opportunities on their campus.

We are looking for participants who are currently working at campuses with enrollment between 25,000 and 40,000 students. This survey will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. We will maintain anonymity in the report, indicating only the size of enrollment of each university in the report. You are free to withdraw from the research study at any time. There is no cost or compensation for participation, but we would love to send you a copy of the report when it is completed upon request.

Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey on How Instructional Designers being Utilized on Higher Education Campuses, link below.
https://ttuelearning.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_42AaBWWORIMs86N

Please contact me or Dr. Ken Baake with any questions you have about the report,

Kirsten Morris
Instructional Designer/Accessibility
Texas Tech University
T 806-834-8344