View LISTSERV archives

INSTRUCTIONALDESIGN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

INSTRUCTIONALDESIGN Home

INSTRUCTIONALDESIGN  January 2019

INSTRUCTIONALDESIGN January 2019

Job Opening: Instructional Designer at Mt. San Antonio College (southern California)

"Newhart, Michelle" <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE Instructional Design Community Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Jan 2019 18:56:54 +0000

There is a new job opening at Mt. San Antonio College for an instructional designer: https://hrjobs.mtsac.edu/postings/6119.

Mt. SAC is the largest single-campus community college in California, and is located in Walnut, California. We are right next door to Cal Poly Pomona and outside the LA-metro area in southern California.

Please share this exciting opportunity to join our team!

Best,

Michelle Newhart, PhD

Instructional Designer

Faculty Center for Learning Technology