< Back to LISTSERV archives

ASM@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

ASM Home

ASM  1999

ASM 1999

Re: Student course registration via the WEB

"Gary M. Grandon" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Feb 1999 16:51:29 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

At UNC Greensboro we use SCT/Banner Web for Student and Faculty. It gets pretty
good reviews from our students.

G. Grandon
Associate Vice Chancellor
IT
UNC Greensboro
On Tue, 2 Feb 1999 14:16:18 -0500 Karl Steiner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Glad to be aboard ! We here at Providence College are looking into
> replacing the telephone registration system. We'd like to move towards the
> WEB. Would you please let me know what you currently use or plan to use in
> performing this function. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Gary M. Grandon