Thank you for this service!  It is most welcomed.

On 10/31/08 2:03 PM, "David A. Tiedemann" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Happy Halloween!

I've attached a compilation of responses to my inquiry as to how folks
schedule group study rooms.

Dave

David A. Tiedemann
Director, Information Technology and Services
Learning Environments and Media Production
Syracuse University
email - [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: The EDUCAUSE Learning Space Design Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David A.
Tiedemann
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 11:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LEARNINGSPACE] scheduling group study rooms

Please pardon any cross-posting of this inquiry.

Do you support student group study or team rooms (with or without
technology)?  If so, are they used on a first-come, first-served basis
or scheduled?  Although I am interested in learning about any web-based
self-scheduling applications you use that allow students to search by
time of day across multiple rooms, I am especially interested in hearing
from anyone doing this with either CollegeNet's R25 or Sourceforge's
MRBS (Meeting Room Booking System).  Please include information as to
how you: handle student logins to the scheduling application (e.g. NetID
& LDAP); add new students; and purge students after graduation.  If your
guidelines and policies for student self-scheduling of study spaces is
on a public Webpage, please include the URL.

I will compile a summary of responses and post it back to the list.
Thanks!