Hi Tina and all,

We started with Roxen many years back and recently added Drupal to the CMSs we offer to the University community.  We've gotten a favorable response from our user community, and our website development and support teams  are pleased with what Drupal has to offer.  I hear often that one of the great benefits of the Drupal environment is the user community and community support that comes along with it.

We also recently completed a move to WordPress and offer the WordPress CMS on campus.

Our Web Development Services group manages development and support services for the CMS systems.   The actual systems are maintained by our infrastructure folks.

Best of luck in making your decision!

Linda

P.S.  Welcome, Erica.  Yes, the ITCOMM group is a wonderful group and resource!
--
Linda Dereka
Senior Communications Coordinator & Strategist