Guess it would help if I included the link, wouldn't it??
http://www.nmc.org/pdf/2012-nmc-infographic.pdf

Stan North Martin
Director of Outreach, Communications & Consulting
Office of Information Technology <http://oit.ncsu.edu>
North Carolina State University <http://ncsu.edu>
stan_martin at ncsu.edu  |  919.515.1348 |  http://go.ncsu.edu/stan

*Email in connection with State business is subject to the NC Public
Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.*