Guess it would help if I included the link, wouldn't it??
http://www.nmc.org/pdf/2012-nmc-infographic.pdf

Stan North Martin
Director of Outreach, Communications & Consulting
Office of Information Technology
North Carolina State University
stan_martin at ncsu.edu | 919.515.1348 | http://go.ncsu.edu/stan

Email in connection with State business is subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.