On 1 July 2014 12:52, Ricardo Stella <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We are about to launch and so far we've got good experience from support. We're not paying anything extra yet (we are adding Vault though).  I always get someone live but most of our issues have been resolve within 24 hours.  Basically we've been told that many changes may take up to 24 hours to propagate, and it's been the case.  Other cases have been operational misunderstandings.

I wasn't aware you could pay for better support?

We're using the GAMME tool.  We've had some issues with it (mostly in reporting errors that have no description) but upon inspection, the messages that didn't get transferred were either spam or had attachments over 25mb.  Also a few issues with users that had way too many nested folders that didn't get tagged properly.

My 0.02...

---