Yes we did turn on wallet and individual storage temporarily to see how it would work. We need to buy more storage for some users before we migrate them because they are already over the 30gig limit.

We didn't think it was related because these users saw these messages later in the day after we turned it back off .

thanks for the insight !

Maggie

Sent from my iPhone