In calendar settings in control panel, no?

I'd love to actually check, but I'm on the beach... :)

On 27 Jul 2014 13:39, "Brian Gibson" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

Since we've enabled Google+ (and Hangouts to support it), we've had a handful of people complaining that the "Video call" option now appears in new calendar entries. They say it is causing confusion and for people that print their calendars it gets in the way. Has anyone found a way to disable that as a default option in new calendar entries?

Thanks :-)