Andrew,

We've been told it's not. We've been asking for extra storage (free or costed...) for two years :(

On 3 Jul 2014 17:21, "Bergstrom, Andrew J" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Google announced at I/O a new service, Drive for Work, with features like unlimited storage, Google Vault, and encryption of files placed on Google Drive. http://googleappsupdates.blogspot.com/2014/06/unlimit-your-business-with-google-drive.html

Can anyone offer insight into how this affects Google Apps for Education? How much of the new functionality is available for EDU? Thank you for any feedback you have.

Andrew

Andrew J. Bergstrom

Information Technology

College of Charleston