Wonderful, Colleen! Deserving of remembrance.
------
Judith Tabron, Ph.D., Director, Faculty Computing Services and Student Computing Services
Hofstra University
[log in to unmask] | 516-463-6316

A SYMPODIUM IS A SMARTBOARD! Check out the All Faculty class in Blackboard for workshop schedules on how to use them, and more!