From: The EDUCAUSE IT Support Services Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mitchell Pautz
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 10:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ITSUPPORTSERVICES] Tell me about your Service Catalog

Hi Karen, there is a great discussion happening over on the ITIL CG on this very topic. I encourage you to check it out.

Oh, we started with a basic listing of our services and focused first on the internal catalog and process. We hope to add more request items soon

Best,

Mitch Pautz

CSU Fullerton

657-278-2544