Good morning, IT Communicators.

At Georgia Southern we have just implemented a new ticketing system that
supports requests like these as well as break/fix and other help tickets.
I use the system for new IT marketing and Communications requests, too.

Paul

*Please visit its.georgiasouthern.edu <http://its.georgiasouthern.edu> and
take our survey*

Paul Reaves, M.B.A. '89, M.Div.