Good morning, IT Communicators.

At Georgia Southern we have just implemented a new ticketing system that supports requests like these as well as break/fix and other help tickets.
I use the system for new IT marketing and Communications requests, too.

Paul

Please visit its.georgiasouthern.edu and take our survey

Paul Reaves, M.B.A. '89, M.Div.
IT Services Communications Officer
Georgia Southern University
Anderson Hall Room 3021