From: <McVey>, Cathy <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, March 25, 2016 at 6:19 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ITCOMM] Instructor/Faculty new tech request

Carlyn and all,

We do not have such a form – but it sounds like it would be very useful! The closest we have is that we open a help ticket for them, so the details are captured.

Cathy

Cathy McVey: Sr Director for IT Communications & Customer Advocacy | IT Services

Preferred Gender Pronouns: {She, Her, Hers}

V: 513.529.1379 | C: 513.330.1978 | E: [log in to unmask]