Hi Juile.  We recently converted all our listservs to google groups.  I am
going to ask Glen Shere to give you any input/advice he has and to also
describe how we run the system here.  He did the vast majority of the work
on the project.

Jeff
Director of Information Technology
Ohio Northern University
(419)772-3100

Follow us on twitter @onu_it
--

I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. -
Joshua 1:3