We aren't officially moving away from Listservs but I use Google Groups
throughout IT Services. The set up is easy. Listservs, on the other hand,
are cumbersome at best. My only problem with Google Groups is that we can't
keep people from unsubscribing, which, for some lists, is not permitted.

Another potential problem with Google Groups is that, since it's easy to
set them up, it is equally easy to get too many.

I would still like to do away with Listservs if we can find ways to
overcome these issues. I'm sure there are several issues that we haven't
yet discovered.

Paul Reaves

*​*
*​Follow Georgia Southern on Twitter: @GaSouthernITS​*