Hi IT Communicators,

Thanks for your enthusiastic response to the idea of a web design clinic. The WEB professionals CG group also responded positively and we now have 6-8 volunteer "doctors"  - enough to arrange 2-3 design clinic coffee shops over the summer months.

Web Sites Needed

If you would like to have a website, sub-section, or even specific web pages critiqued by web professionals during a 20-30 minute design clinic, please reply directly to me: [log in to unmask].

We will arrange clinic dates/time around your availability.

See you in the "Communicating Major Change" coffee shop next Thursday, June 9!

Carlyn

--
Carlyn Chatfield
Publicist & Web Editor