Thank you very much

On Jun 10, 2016, at 10:48 AM, McVey, Cathy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good morning –

For any EDUCAUSE listserv you can unsubscribe by going to the EDUCAUSE website and changing your subscriptions.

Cathy

Cathy McVey: Sr Director for IT Communications & Customer Advocacy | IT Services

Preferred Gender Pronouns: {She, Her, Hers}

V: 513.529.1379 | C: 513.330.1978 | E: [log in to unmask]

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Marjorie Eyre <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Please let me know also.

From: The EDUCAUSE IT Communications Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 10:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ITCOMM] moving University listservs to Google Groups

Hi,

My job is changing. Can you please tell me how to remove myself from this mailing list?

Thanks,

Eileen

On Jun 10, 2016, at 9:08 AM, Jeffrey Rieman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Juile.  We recently converted all our listservs to google groups.  I am going to ask Glen Shere to give you any input/advice he has and to also describe how we run the system here.  He did the vast majority of the work on the project.

Jeff
Director of Information Technology
Ohio Northern University
(419)772-3100

Follow us on twitter @onu_it
--

I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. - Joshua 1:3