From: "Cruess, Alison"
Date:06/03/2016 9:28 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ITCOMM] June 9 Coffee Shop – Communicating Major Change

Happy Friday!

Just a reminder about our June 9th coffee shop on Communicating Major Change. Please see details below.

Topic:

Coffee Shop on “Communicating Major Change”

Thursday, June 9 at 1 p.m. EDT (12 p.m. CDT, 11 a.m. MDT, 10 a.m. PDT)

Speaker:

Our presenter is Patti Sanchez, co-author of “Illuminate: Ignite Change through Speeches, Stories, Ceremonies, and Symbols<http://www.amazon.com/Illuminate-Through-Speeches-Stories-Ceremonies/dp/1101980168>".  Patti Sanchez is the SVP of strategic services for Duarte. She has distilled 25 years of experience as a communicator into her book. She lead transformative communications initiatives for brands including Cisco, Ericsson, Hewlett-Packard, Nike, Symantec, and more. She has taught hundreds of leaders to become more empathetic and effective communicators.

Patti will talk about communication tools that can help move people and will outline the five stages of transformation using speeches, stories, ceremonies and symbols.

Not Recorded:

The speaker has asked that the session not be recorded, but we will have a scribe taking notes. We will send a link to the notes after the coffee shop.

Adobe Connect Login Info

·     Log into: http://educause.acms.com/cg/
·     Guest code: 99281#

Thanks,