7th Annual Emerging Learning Design Conference - Call for Proposals

Emerging Learning Design is now accepting proposals for the

7th Annual Emerging Learning Design Conference (ELDc17)

June 1st & 2nd, 2017 at Montclair State University.

The theme for this year’s conference is

Where Teaching, Learning, and Technology Converge

When teaching, learning, and technology converge we find the potential for
an inclusive learning experience that is both engaging and connected to
curricular needs, without being dated.  21st century technologies provide a
common space to explore and experience in an engaging and/or collaborative
educational experience grounded in knowledge, strong pedagogy and learning
theory.

Consider the times of convergence you’ve experienced – What made it
effective and where were your challenges?  What worked, and what needed
refining?   What were your ingenious, light-bulb moments and what were the
lead balloons? Share your stories and your insight as we discuss where
teaching, learning, and technology converge.

Submission are encouraged that tie to the theme, our mission, or, any of
our ELDc17 Keywords <http://eld.montclair.edu/2016/09/08/eldc17-keywords/>

ELDc17 Submission Timeline

   -

   Early Acceptance Proposal Submission Deadline - October 10th, 2016

Proposals submitted by this deadline, whether eventually accepted or not,
will be included in a drawing for a free registration.

   -

   Final Proposal Submission Deadline - November 1st, 2016 (if needed)

ELDc works with a Rolling Submission / Early Acceptance Model.
<http://eld.montclair.edu/rolling-submission-early-acceptance-model/>

Call for Proposals Submission Form
<https://utk.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1RguFoAMf8yzuKh>

Information about the ELD17 Session Types
<http://eld.montclair.edu/eld-call-for-proposals/session-types/>

Call for Proposals FAQ
<http://eld.montclair.edu/eld-call-for-proposals-faq/>

<http://eld.montclair.edu/eld-call-for-proposals-faq/>
------------------------------

The mission of the Emerging Learning Design Conference is to provide a
space to showcase innovation as well as to engage in a vibrant and dynamic
discourse regarding pedagogy and how technology can better enhance or
transform it.

Please contact [log in to unmask] for more information.

--
Need to meet with me? Book a time at https://keltona.youcanbook.me/

----------
*AJ Kelton*
Director, CHSS Emerging & Instructional Technology
http://eit.montclair.edu
College of Humanities and Social Sciences at Montclair State University
973.655.3057

[image: It's all here. Montclair State University.] <http://montclair.edu/>

Emerging Learning Design 2017
Conference Chair