7th Annual Emerging Learning Design Conference - Call for Proposals

Emerging Learning Design is now accepting proposals for the

7th Annual Emerging Learning Design Conference (ELDc17)

June 1st & 2nd, 2017 at Montclair State University.

The theme for this year’s conference is

Where Teaching, Learning, and Technology Converge

When teaching, learning, and technology converge we find the potential for an inclusive learning experience that is both engaging and connected to curricular needs, without being dated.  21st century technologies provide a common space to explore and experience in an engaging and/or collaborative educational experience grounded in knowledge, strong pedagogy and learning theory.

Consider the times of convergence you’ve experienced – What made it effective and where were your challenges?  What worked, and what needed refining?   What were your ingenious, light-bulb moments and what were the lead balloons? Share your stories and your insight as we discuss where teaching, learning, and technology converge.

Submission are encouraged that tie to the theme, our mission, or, any of our ELDc17 Keywords

ELDc17 Submission Timeline

Proposals submitted by this deadline, whether eventually accepted or not, will be included in a drawing for a free registration.

ELDc works with a Rolling Submission / Early Acceptance Model.

Call for Proposals Submission Form

Information about the ELD17 Session Types

Call for Proposals FAQ

The mission of the Emerging Learning Design Conference is to provide a space to showcase innovation as well as to engage in a vibrant and dynamic discourse regarding pedagogy and how technology can better enhance or transform it.

Please contact [log in to unmask] for more information.

--
Need to meet with me? Book a time at https://keltona.youcanbook.me/

----------
AJ Kelton
Director, CHSS Emerging & Instructional Technology
http://eit.montclair.edu
College of Humanities and Social Sciences at Montclair State University
973.655.3057

It's all here. Montclair State University.

Emerging Learning Design 2017
Conference Chair
Twitter: @ELDConf
Hashtag: #ELD17
ELD Question? LIVE CHAT (lower right hand corner)