We use ServicePro. I don't encourage users opening their own tickets
because they rarely provide the info we need. Students in particular are
hard to reach for follow up info and tickets sit idle because we don't have
the info to work on them. That being said I am being encouraged to change
that practice.

Suzanne

Suzanne Gaynor
Director, Technology Resource Center