SCCM or JAMF Pro (Casper), if in place may be able to give you these stats.

Best,

Cate

Cate Lyon     Whitman College Technology Services     509.527.5764

*From:* The EDUCAUSE IT Support Services Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:
[log in to unmask]] *On Behalf Of *Richard Musal (ITS)
*Sent:* Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:26 AM
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* Re: [ITSUPPORTSERVICES] Monitoring Lab Usage

Labstats: http://www.labstats.com/

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 11:47 AM Gaynor, Suzanne <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

To set the stage for this question: I was recently told that one of our 24
seat computer labs will be converted into a classroom. I was given the
suggestion to move 4-6 of the stations to another smaller space and store
the rest. The lab in question is outfitted with zero clients running VMWare
View.  I believe that this is a heavily used lab, but the only hard data I
can provide is printer usage. My Systems admin says there is no way to
verify how many users are accessing these devices and how many are
typically in use simultaneously. I can't think of a way.

Does anyone have a method in place to gather that type of data?

Thanks,

Suzanne

Suzanne Gaynor

Director, Technology Resource Center

Hartwick College

607-431-4670 <(607)%20431-4670>

http://www.educause.edu/groups/.

--

-----------------------

*Richard A. Musal, M.A., M.S., P.D.*

*Associate Director of Client Services & Operations, ITS*

Riverdale, NY 10471

Phone: 718-862-7933

[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

www.manhattan.edu

*-Have a question? * Check our Knowledge Base
<https://manhattan.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/Default>

Check on your tickets here
<https://manhattan.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/Requests/TicketRequests/>.

Have you transitioned to Drive yet? Learn more here
<http://itsblog.manhattan.edu/p/google-drive-one-place-to-create.html> or
ask ITS.

Click here
<https://manhattan.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/Default?CategoryID=1022> for