At Montclair State University, we use PaperCut to manage printing for our
students and Sharp MFD's across campus.  Students have a $40 virtual credit
per semester and they can print 800 single-sided pages per semester and
approximately 1,142 pages duplex.  After that they are charged:

.05 per B&W Single Sided
.07 per B&W Duplex
.65 per Color Single Sided

Our color print had to be raised significantly as the toner costs were
high.

Thank you,

Summer

--

*Summer R. Jones*Director, Technical Support Services
Division of Information Technology