Hi Andrew,

Thanks very much for your phishing feedback and the great links you
included.

I am interested in your comments and reflections about the  "Securing the
Human" series. I have reached out to this company last week and am waiting
for their response.

I would also like to see how you set up your interactive course, as this is
the direction in which we are currently headed

I completely agree with your point on sharing information through the real
live phishing examples and have been communicating this with my college
community through current phishing  blog posts.

Thanks,
Anita