We call our Help Desk the Tech Support Center and it is combined of 25
student workers and then one full-time staff member that is my right hand
individual.

The title was Tech Support Center Supervisor but we have recently changed
it to Tech Support Manager.

We also have students who are Shift Leaders and have the responsibility of
doing some of the low level tasks that the Tech Support Manager does. This
has helped in letting the Manager concentrate on higher level
responsibilities, training etc.  It also helps me out when the Manager
takes time off or is out of the office.

Hope this helps.

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 8:28 PM, Charles Drawdy <[log in to unmask]

--

Hello,

All technical support needs for all AU systems from Faculty, Staff and
Students need to go through the Tech Support Center.

Going through the TSC for support needs is always the best first path.

Contacting an I.T. staff directly with issues only causes more delays and
confusion.

If you require assistance please contact:

Ashland University Tech Support Center
- Submit a ticket: https://kbox.it.ashland.edu/
- Phone ext. (on campus): 5405
- Phone (off campus): 419-289-5405 or 1.866.434.5222

Sandi Carpenter
Ashland University
Information Technology
Director Client Services/Tech Support Center/Audio Visual