Sorry to everyone for the delay! Attached are the raw notes I took during
our session. I hope they are useful to people.

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 8:22 AM, Amy Pearlman <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I want to thank those at Educause here in Anaheim for a quick moving,
> respectful, positive, idea sharing session yesterday and for treating me
> kindly as a first time facilitator and pinch-hitter for this group.  We had
> a packed house.  Ben has the notes (not sure how he could have managed it!)
>
> I expect we'll be seeing some new members.  Welcome to anyone new who has
> already joined-feel free to introduce yourself or just join in.
>
> Not sure if it'll come through the Listserv but here's a quick pic:

*Benjamin Arnold *| Director, Client Services
Information Technology
University of Northern Iowa
ITTC 36 | (319) 273-2419