To set the stage for this question: I was recently told that one of our 24
seat computer labs will be converted into a classroom. I was given the
suggestion to move 4-6 of the stations to another smaller space and store
the rest. The lab in question is outfitted with zero clients running VMWare
View.  I believe that this is a heavily used lab, but the only hard data I
can provide is printer usage. My Systems admin says there is no way to
verify how many users are accessing these devices and how many are
typically in use simultaneously. I can't think of a way.

Does anyone have a method in place to gather that type of data?

Thanks,

Suzanne

Suzanne Gaynor
Director, Technology Resource Center