Labstats: http://www.labstats.com/

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 11:47 AM Gaynor, Suzanne <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> To set the stage for this question: I was recently told that one of our 24
> seat computer labs will be converted into a classroom. I was given the
> suggestion to move 4-6 of the stations to another smaller space and store
> the rest. The lab in question is outfitted with zero clients running VMWare
> View.  I believe that this is a heavily used lab, but the only hard data I
> can provide is printer usage. My Systems admin says there is no way to
> verify how many users are accessing these devices and how many are
> typically in use simultaneously. I can't think of a way.
>
> Does anyone have a method in place to gather that type of data?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Suzanne
>
> Suzanne Gaynor
> Director, Technology Resource Center
> Hartwick College
> 607-431-4670 <(607)%20431-4670>
> http://www.educause.edu/groups/.
>
> --

-----------------------

*Richard A. Musal, M.A., M.S., P.D.*

*Associate Director of Client Services & Operations, ITS*

Riverdale, NY 10471

Phone: 718-862-7933

[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

www.manhattan.edu

<http://itsblog.manhattan.edu/>

<http://manhattan.edu/its>

*-Have a question? * Check our Knowledge Base
<https://manhattan.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/Default>

Check on your tickets here
<https://manhattan.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/Requests/TicketRequests/>.

Have you transitioned to Drive yet? Learn more here
<http://itsblog.manhattan.edu/p/google-drive-one-place-to-create.html> or
ask ITS.

Click here
<https://manhattan.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/Default?CategoryID=1022> for