From: The EDUCAUSE IT Support Services Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lecarla A Gilmere
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 10:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ITSUPPORTSERVICES] capturing wireless information

Hi Deb,

Very interesting concept, one I would be interested in hearing more about.

Our call center depends on a networking weather map which gives us real time status on the health of our campus network. This map is shown on the digital display in our call center for the analyst to use when triaging networking incidents. The tool/data feed was developed and is provided to us by our Networking Operations team.

Best,

LeCarla Gilmere

IT Service Center Manager

Office of Information Technology

University of Colorado Boulder

Boulder, Colorado 80309

O: 303 735 2036

Help: 303 735 4357 (5-HELP on campus)

OIT: Website | Facebook | Twitter

How are we doing?  Leave feedback: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]