From: The EDUCAUSE IT Support Services Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anita McCarthy
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2016 10:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ITSUPPORTSERVICES] Cyber Security Awareness for Staff & Students

Wondering if anyone has any successful best practices, techniques,  or tools that have worked for your school to combat the increase in phishing attacks aimed at higher ed (phishing etc.)
In addressing this issue our plan is to educate our students and staff and raise awareness on the topic of Phishing through blog posts, posters and training. I have looked into simulation systems but they are extremely expensive.

Anita McCarthy, M.S.
Training Coordinator, ITS
[http://home.manhattan.edu/collegerelations/email_logo.jpg]
Riverdale, NY 10471