Here are the statistics for the CU Boulder IT Service Center.

I use data from ServiceNow and the web-based CISCO Unified Intelligence call center reporting system. In addition to the basic tracking of calls and email, I track calls based on affiliation: faculty, staff, students, retirees, and other, which includes average talk time per affiliation. Data shows we spend twice as much time (11 minutes on the average talk time) assisting our retirees.

Jan 2015 – Jan 2016
55,280 – calls
20,023 – email

Jan 2016 – Present