Here are the statistics for the CU Boulder IT Service Center.

I use data from ServiceNow and the web-based CISCO Unified Intelligence call center reporting system. In addition to the basic tracking of calls and email, I track calls based on affiliation: faculty, staff, students, retirees, and other, which includes average talk time per affiliation. Data shows we spend twice as much time (11 minutes on the average talk time) assisting our retirees.

Jan 2015 – Jan 2016

55,280 – calls

20,023 – email

Jan 2016 – Present

33,883 – calls

16,116 – email/self service

Best,

LeCarla Gilmere

IT Service Center Manager

Office of Information Technology

University of Colorado Boulder

Boulder, Colorado 80309

O: 303 735 2036

Help: 303 735 4357 (5-HELP on campus)

OIT: Website | Facebook | Twitter

How are we doing?  Leave feedback: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]