From: The EDUCAUSE IT Support Services Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Charles Drawdy
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2016 8:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ITSUPPORTSERVICES] Help Desk Analysts Job Description

First of all, I want to thank all who have responded to my request in the past for information and feedback. The information has been very helpful.

I now have another request. This is more for those who manage or have a help desk department. I am looking at the idea of redesigning my staff's job description to give some of them a chance to be prompted to a more supervisory or team role. My current staff are called Help Desk Analysts. I want to create a position that is between that and me as a manager. In a word, I am seeking someone to be my right-hand individual. If you have any good ideas on a title and/or job descriptions that you can share, I would be very grateful if you don't mind sharing.

Let me know if you have any questions or need some clarifications.

G'Day,

Charles

Charles E Drawdy
Manager, Help Desk