Here’s our current breakdown of how tickets have been created from January 1st of this year until end of October:

Couple Notes:

·         Right now our system defaults to Phone when entering a new ticket from the client side and several people forget to change it when it’s something like Verbal/Voicemail/Walk-in so a couple of those categories should be a little higher

·         Our ticketing system automatically creates a ticket and logs it as “Email” when someone emails our Service Desk

·         Portal (3872 tickets this year so far) is where the customer/user has created the ticket themselves

·         Ignore Monitor/Mobile, we don’t have that configured right now so it’s not accurate

Mary Ryan

Service Management Analyst, Information Technology Service Management Office

Webster University | 470 E. Lockwood Ave. | St. Louis, MO 63119