Ben,

Thank you so much for this as I was unable to attend this year.  It’s a great outline for discussion among my team.  The notes have already stirred some really productive and thoughtful conversations, in only a matter of 4 hours!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Information Technology Services
156 East Seventh Street
Claremont, CA 91711