Ben,

Thank you so much for this as I was unable to attend this year.  It’s a great outline for discussion among my team.  The notes have already stirred some really productive and thoughtful conversations, in only a matter of 4 hours!

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]" type="image/png">

Information Technology Services

156 East Seventh Street

Claremont, CA 91711

www.pomona.edu