We use ServicePro. I don't encourage users opening their own tickets because they rarely provide the info we need. Students in particular are hard to reach for follow up info and tickets sit idle because we don't have the info to work on them. That being said I am being encouraged to change that practice.

Suzanne

Suzanne Gaynor
Director, Technology Resource Center
Hartwick College