Hi everyone,

A colleague mentioned that they never received the message I sent to the list a few weeks back so hopefully this isn't a repeat for everyone.

Our central desktop management team at Wayne State University, Desktop Technology Services, is partnering with our first Academic unit and we're using the opportunity to reevaluate the backup strategy used for our general departmental file shares.

I'm curious to know how long others keep backups of their customer's departmental file share data?  What backup strategy are you using?

Thank you!

Curtis Kratt
Director, Desktop Engineering
Computing & Information Technology, Wayne State University
(313)577-2753