Wondering if anyone has any successful best practices, techniques,  or tools that have worked for your school to combat the increase in phishing attacks aimed at higher ed (phishing etc.)
In addressing this issue our plan is to educate our students and staff and raise awareness on the topic of Phishing through blog posts, posters and training. I have looked into simulation systems but they are extremely expensive.

Anita McCarthy, M.S.
Training Coordinator, ITS

Riverdale, NY 10471
Phone: 718-862-7407

-Have a question?  Check our Knowledge Base

Check on your tickets here.

Have you transitioned to Drive yet? Learn more here or ask ITS.

Click here for instructions on how to transition.