Lucas,

We have login times that range from 1-3 minutes to go from a cold boot to a usable browser window.

The slowest logins are our dual-boot computers with spinning drives, since they need to reboot from the boot picker (we use BootRunner, which runs in OSX) to load Windows; those take just under 3 minutes.

Our PCs with spinning drives take about 2 minutes to get to a usable browser.

Our SSD Macs take about a minute and a half to get from the boot picker to a usable browser.

Strategies we've used to reduce login times include:
Best,
Rachel

Rachel Weaver
Client Services Manager