Job Posting Title: Education/Instructional Consultant
This position will report to the Director of Academic Technology Services within User Support and Student IT Enablement as part of an instructional technology support team situated in the Faculty Technology Center. The team’s primary mission is to enable and support faculty in the effective utilization of information technology in teaching and learning. All Information Technology Services employees are expected to demonstrate a commitment to exemplary customer service in all facets of their work.
· Work as part of an instructional technology team to identify and meet strategic needs for pedagogical support and faculty training in the use of technology as it relates to academics and learning
· Develop and deliver face-to-face and on-demand training & digital learning support services
· Design, produce, and deliver teaching and learning aids & training materials in a variety of formats - print, web, animation, multimedia, etc.
· Assist with other academic technology support related duties as assigned
· Master's Degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology, Curriculum & Instruction or related field.
· Post-secondary teaching experience
· Interactive user interface design experience
· Working familiarity with simulations
Please visit the following link for additional information: https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/LSU/job/LSU---Baton-Rouge/Education-Instructional-Consultant_R00007457
Please forward the announcement to anyone interested in joining our team!
********** Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/groups/.