We are currently using Service Desk Express but are in the User Testing for EasyVista. In SDE, our users create about 15-20% of the tickets on weekdays and 85-100% on the weekends.  Numbers range from 5 to 10 tickets each day over the weekends/holidays and up to 40 on a weekday.

One issue we have currently is that we do not split incidents and requests in SDE, something we are doing in EasyVista. So we’ll see how that percentage changes. Our planned go live date for EasyVista is January 9.

drob

David Robertson

Business Process Analyst - IT Process and Planning

Information Technology Services

George Mason University

703-993-2443