We call our Help Desk the Tech Support Center and it is combined of 25 student workers and then one full-time staff member that is my right hand individual.

The title was Tech Support Center Supervisor but we have recently changed it to Tech Support Manager.

We also have students who are Shift Leaders and have the responsibility of doing some of the low level tasks that the Tech Support Manager does. This has helped in letting the Manager concentrate on higher level responsibilities, training etc.  It also helps me out when the Manager takes time off or is out of the office.

Hope this helps.