Labstats: http://www.labstats.com/

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 11:47 AM Gaynor, Suzanne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
To set the stage for this question: I was recently told that one of our 24 seat computer labs will be converted into a classroom. I was given the suggestion to move 4-6 of the stations to another smaller space and store the rest. The lab in question is outfitted with zero clients running VMWare View.  I believe that this is a heavily used lab, but the only hard data I can provide is printer usage. My Systems admin says there is no way to verify how many users are accessing these devices and how many are typically in use simultaneously. I can't think of a way.

Does anyone have a method in place to gather that type of data?

Thanks,

Suzanne

Suzanne Gaynor
Director, Technology Resource Center
Hartwick College

Richard A. Musal, M.A., M.S., P.D.

Associate Director of Client Services & Operations, ITS

Riverdale, NY 10471

Phone: 718-862-7933

www.manhattan.edu

-Have a question?  Check our Knowledge Base

Check on your tickets here.

Have you transitioned to Drive yet? Learn more here or ask ITS.

Click here for instructions on how to transition.