Hi everyone,

We at Eastern Michigan University use Papercut to manage our printing and
quotas.  An initial print quota is available each semester and is depleted
at 7¢ each for black and white and 35¢ each for color copies.  This works
for the IT Computer labs and all of the print kiosks in our buildings.

We give everyone the following quota each semester (there is an up-to $10
roll over from Fall to Winter as requested and approved by our Student
Government):

   -  *Undergraduate*- $25.00 per semester
   -  *Graduate* - $35.00 per semester
   -  *Faculty/Staff* - $25.00 per semester

See http://www.emich.edu/it/help/labs/print_overview.php  if you would like
to see our webpage for more details.  Or, please feel free to reach out to
me directly if you would like more information!

Andrea Tanner

Director, User Services

Eastern Michigan University